Re: [Spridgets] wire wheels

To: cathey speichinger <cathe125@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] wire wheels
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:38:11 -0600
Cathey:

<< Who prefers chrome over painted? >>

IMHO it REALLY depends on the car's colour !!!!
To me, chrome on Iris, a Leaf Green or even Speedwell Blue would
just NOT be good.

That said, chrome IS great on a white car [and I should know 'cause
Hortense IS OEW <G>] -  really 'helps'.  Chrome is also great and
"perks-up" the dark colours like Black or BRG !!  Red cars are a strange
"ball game" as it REALLY depends on WHICH 'red' is involved<VBG> !!!
Some yes and some NO WAY !!  LOL

So Leo, etal, below are some direct links to cars on my site with MY
H.O. notated, such as   [painted & die] which means Painted Wire Wheels
that "die" with the particular paint job, but Chromes would look great
<G> !!

www.justbrits.com/cars/tarheely2.jpg                  [chromes]

www.justbrits.com/cars/six01.jpg                          [Demask Red]

www.justbrits.com/cars/grahamBJ8_1.jpg            [painted & die.]

www.justbrits.com/cars/DR02.jpg                         [chromes]

www.justbrits.com/cars/BN4AH1.JPG                   [chrome & die]

www.justbrits.com/cars/1002.jpg                           [painted(?) & die]

www.justbrits.com/Pics/July4.jpg
[Hortense after Parade<G> and we took 1st <VBG> !!!!!]

www.illiniahca.org/DC_Conclave14_L.jpg                [Painted & die]

Ed

PS:  Announcement coming soon to a List near you.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums