[Spridgets] 1990 Honda CRX-HF had an EPA rating

Subject: [Spridgets] 1990 Honda CRX-HF had an EPA rating
From: oldsaabguy at comcast.net (Lester)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:18:34 -0600
I had an '84 too.. not the CRX but the hatchback one..  carb, regular gas,
55mpg.  Of course, if you hit a plastic trash can your car was close to being
totaled.  My son would be a former child if he had been in one and not in the
SAAB 9000.

Lester

.. oh yeah, if you remove the caca the gov insists you have on the engine, you
can get over 30 mpg and great emissions on a SAAB 9000... and some extra
ponies..  ;-)