Re: [Spridgets] LBC Cross Country Rally

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC Cross Country Rally
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:24:02 -0500
>>Where was that image of the snow bordered highway taken?<<

I wish I could say it was down the road from me, but all of the snow we
like to get in Michigan in the winter seems to have fallen in Missouri
and on the northeast. By the terrain, I'd guess Finland...but with
Photoshop, you never can tell.

Thanks for the kind words about the benefit, guys.

When cancer strikes a youngster, it hits me a whole lot harder than when
someone sits down in front of me with a pack of Camels in his pocket and
tells me he's been diagnosed with lung cancer.

JohnD

www.tinyURL.com/kidsCURE

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75