Re: [Spridgets] Welder

To: Kevin Valentine <kevinv1275@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Welder
From: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:19:53 -0500
Kevin,

I have a Hobart Handler 140 and love it. I bought it new about 5 years
ago and haven't had a problem. I went for this 115v  model so I could
bring it anywhere and be able to use it. If you are going to be using
it for a lot of structural work (frames and such) I would go with the
220v model. Otherwise the Handler 140 is great.

Greg