Re: [Spridgets] '75 Midget brake question.

To: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>, dlancer7676@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] '75 Midget brake question.
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:58:37 -0800 (PST)
I agree - i found my MC was down and started looking around for the leek.
The fitting on one of the hoses was not tight enough.
I am not sure if it just got loose from vibration or was not tightened enough
when replaced.
What a relief i did not have to do a MC rebuild or replacement.
The biggest pain was bleeding brakes so the petal was good again.

Vigil