Re: [Spridgets] 24 Hours of Lemons

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 24 Hours of Lemons
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:05:13 -0800 (PST)
--- On Sat, 2/19/11, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> car in 15.  I'm
> probably a little rusty.  But, if you just want to
> play and have some fun, I
> could probably be talked into it.

I'm serious. I spoke to Bielat and the Targa Bimmer PO - Most of the drivers
have never been on a track before, no license. I'd just want to have fun.
Whattya say, list? Get behind this entry for 2012? We could do it to raise $
for John Deikis' pediatric oncology charity. Lemons roll cages on ebay are
$374. Porasik would be in for sure. I bet Manuel, Caldwell and Woerpel could be
coaxed into it.

Worldwide is a nice central location for the prep shop ;-).

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive