[Spridgets] DE stuff

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] DE stuff
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:38:31 -0800
In my experience with my DE MK VII 44 Mag  FMJ ammo works well.
Have copper solvent on hand, the thing will foul up if you don't keep it
reasonably clean.
The copper is easy to find when cleaning, but if you don't use jacketed
rounds you will definitely get lead fouled in a hurry.
It's a very accurate semi auto, and with a 2x - 7x Burris handgun scope on
my 14 inch barrel along with the 6 inch and open sights it makes for a great
system for close, medium and longer distance shooting.
On the negative side, it is big loud and obnoxious.
Wait - that's negative??

Rick (no, I'm really opposed to firearm ownership and would never have one
in my home...) Bastedo