Re: [Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

To: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:38:02 -0600
I had a buddy who bought a P22 a couple years ago.  He regretted that
decision very qucikly.  Very finiky on ammo and cleaning.  Difficult
to disassemble and reassemble.  Not eapecially accurate.  It didn't
fit in my hand very well.  For my money I like the Browning Buckmark a
lot better.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net> wrote:
> Anyone out there have experience with a Walther P22? I've shot one several
times, it seems fun and cheap. Is there a better 22 auto out there for a
similar price?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jdinnis@gmail.com

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums