[Spridgets] Weather...

Subject: [Spridgets] Weather...
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:33:53 -0500
We finally got some decent 'crap'.  Here it is ... "February" ... and we had
hardly any snow.  I actually wimped out and fired up the snowthrower last
night.  Except for the area that the street snowplow piled in, it was light
and fluffy and I felt somewhat foolish, but I had started with the rough end
and that's my excuse.

This morning, as I drove in to work, all looked right in the world.  Big
snowbanks; ... white and bright; some guy's car piled halfway into the
snowbank instead of making the curve ...
Robert D
Ottawa Canada

> From: rrivenbark at cfl.rr.com
>
> I keep waiting for the snow to hit us in Orlando but its 71 degrees.  I
guess I'll suffer in shorts again.