[Spridgets] Fw: Re: MG ignition key

Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Re: MG ignition key
From: uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com (uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:06:55 -0800 (PST)
I for got to put. Click on the description to see the key pattern. The key
pattern shown is the key hole that the key goes into, not the view from the
tip of the key. The shape, design and manufacturer of the key provided may
vary from that shown.

Vigil

The key men has them. - http://key-men.com/

Then you will have to have them cut by them or find some one who will.
Most shops do not like cutting some one elses blank.
At least in my area. Then they still want $5 - $10 at a local shop.
You will need the key code for themto cut the key.

Vigil