[Spridgets] Looking forward to "50yrs of Midgets - A Spridget Event"

Subject: [Spridgets] Looking forward to "50yrs of Midgets - A Spridget Event"
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:07:56 -0800
Hello,

     I had no idea what to expect from LoTO, but thought it would be
     worth the 4000 round trip from Southwest Washington. It was worth
     it in so many ways, but mostly in the people I've met through
     having done it. After the last day of driving home, I swore that
     there was no way that I would ever again drive across the Rocky
     Mountains in ANY car, let alone one without air conditioning.
     Then they announced the Midget 50th, and I started my planning to
     do it all over again. Last time I was hoping for a four or five
     car caravan, and it turned into just Bill M. and myself. This
     time we have five committed cars already. Think about that. FIVE
     people willing to drive 4500 miles, from sea level to 8000+ feet,
     in a freaking SPRIDGET just to see others who suffer from a
     similar sickness. If we can do it, and we can, and Phil Burke
     can and will make it all the way from the Florida Keys, it is
     within reach to everyone in the US and Canada.

     I think about the people that I want to see again, and the
     friends I haven't yet met.......

     See ya there!
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)