[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Metal opening & Wiring a 3rd light

Subject: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Metal opening & Wiring a 3rd light
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:01:40 -0000
Have a look at a milling tool.  From the sounds of what you need, you should
be able to cobble one up using an electric drill in a drill press stand and
a milling vice.

Your wiring is different from ours - tail lights stay lit when they are
turned on (Lord Lucas permitting) and all three lights - tail, brake and
flasher are all wired separately with the normal fail point being the
communal ground.

Guy R Day