[Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini

Subject: [Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:16:14 -0500
Mine has the interior "mood" lights that I can change color on, BUt I think the
flashy flashy effect is just over the top.

I can not figure out the bi-fold doors though. Why??

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas
in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO -
What a Ride!"