[Spridgets] Off topic posts

Subject: [Spridgets] Off topic posts
From: derf247 at gmail.com (derf)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:29:09 -0600
I think I will start a delete key service.  So many people have
inoperable delete keys it would surely be worth time and effort to be
able verify proper delete key function and teach proper use of the
delete key.
Politics, cats, Frank Zappa, guns; of those 4 I like 1 and have
opinions on 1 other.  I try to tolerate all, though.
The only things worse than off topic posts are complaints about off
topic posts.
The only real cure for off topic posts is on topic posts.
If you can't stand the topic start a new one or steer the current one
toward a topic more suitable.
Fill the void with appropriate content and let the communication flow.