[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm plus Off topic posts - guns

Subject: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm plus Off topic posts - guns
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:39:36 -0000
Many have posted opinions about guns and it is now my turn.

Some people have a professional need for guns - that I fully and readily
accept.

It is no secret I do not like guns and think most private owners of guns are
normally cowards, bullies or stupid to the highest degree - BUT - I enjoyed
reading most of the recent posts and even searched a couple of gun sites to
review the history of a model as, after all, they are only engineering
ventures designed to project missiles.  To me, comments in relation to
differing powder types and loads were just as interesting as different
petrol formulations.

I have a delete button and could (and did on the 'my gun kills better than
your gun' messages ) have used it.

Finally, and when all is said and done - this is a Spridget list not an off
topic list but off topics are allowed.  <So smile you happy people - Goddam
it! SMILE>

Guy R Day