[Spridgets] SKS

Subject: [Spridgets] SKS
From: healeyrick at yahoo.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:56:04 -0800 (PST)
Now think of all those testosterone-laden young Chinese males in a country
with a one-baby policy where males are favored and female babies not always
carried to term.  Does the prospect of millions of horny Chinese guys with
guns looking for chicks make anyone nervous besides me?

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Fri, 2/25/11, Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wote: