[Spridgets] Madison, WI

Subject: [Spridgets] Madison, WI
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:51:51 -0600
It will be interesting to hear what those who have railed about the
Democrats in the Senate using the system to their advantage now think of how
the Republicans in the Assembly orchestrated a surprise vote at 1:00 AM and
closed the voting seconds later after they got their wanted results, but
before 25 out of 38 Democrats even had a chance to vote.  Is that how the
system is supposed to work?  Seems to me that should put an end to that
whining.

This whole damn thing is more about gaining political advantage and waging
payback against the supporters of the Governor's opponent by busting the
unions up than it has to do with fixing the budget mess.