Re: [Spridgets] Elected officials

To: spridgets spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Elected officials
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:24:55 -0800 (PST)
They sell their votes through campaign donations, gifts, services, and perks.
In
addtiion, they insure their futures by taking or having the option to entire
private business with lucrative jobs. This applies to many staff members as
well.

Lobbyists should be eliminated or their lobbying actions severely limited.

 jay