Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but question on sending money to

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>, "Spridget list"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but question on sending money to
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:39:17 -0000
Lin,

http://tiny.cc/8qjjn
or
http://www.fishpond.com.au/product_info.php?ref=306&id=9781876040277&affiliate_banner_id=1

will take you through another couple of pages to:

http://tiny.cc/xnv2j
or
https://www.fishpond.com.au/checkout.php?checkout=true

The latter link is the credit card checkout page for the book company.  Note
the checkout page is secure.
But you will have to go from the first link to get the right book.

Using the ISBN there were 6 places selling the book, only Brandl &
Schlesinger had it in stock and new.

Guy R Day