Re: [Spridgets] No LBC....PC speed

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC....PC speed
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:01:04 -0500
> So now what? What's this information good for?

It is data that can be used to help weight your options for an ISP.
Some people want better response time to win eBay auctions, some want
better download speeds to watch Netflix, some want better upload
speeds to host pron sites. Some are willing to pay more for some
features. As you can see from the data generated in this "most useless
thread ever", there are a lot of options out there and they can make a
significant difference. I am happy with my connection at the price I
am paying, although there is no such thing as too fast of an Internet
connection or too much horsepower.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75