Re: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing
From: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:09:45 -0500
I'm in agreement with those that would like to honor Paul with a toast
at the 50th, but would also like to make the suggestion that the
Midget50 program have a page honoring and remembering the man.

I never met Paul and it took me a long time on this list and others to
connect all the dots to figure out who he was and what he did. I watched
his posts and, especially those of you who wrote during his various
stages of illness, and began to understand what a special kind of guy he
was.

A page in the program with his story and pictures will help all of us at
Midget50 know why we are raising our glasses in his memory.

Lee

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive