Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions

To: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions
From: "Richard Ball" <rich_ball@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:20:22 -0700
He was concerned about hitting snow and ice on his trip, but I'm not sure if
he thought about hitting any in the Siskiyou.  He was due to be in the Bay
area today so I'm hoping/assuming he's there now visiting with his daughter.
We should have checked the pass report when he was at my house.  I have hit
snow there into May.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa