[Spridgets] 948cc dipstick question..

Subject: [Spridgets] 948cc dipstick question..
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:41:24 -0000
So there I was at the scene of a single vehicle accident where the car had
tripped up and rolled at least 900 degrees.  When the recovery crew got the
car back on its wheels pools of fluids dripped out of the engine compartment
and the dipstick fell on to the ground.  The driver wanted to drive it home
but I wouldn't let him saying, "Look everything's come out of the engine,
even the dipstick's fallen out."  Straight back came the reply, "No I
didn't, I was wearing my seat belt."
Now that was a comedian.

Guy R Day