[Spridgets] Midget trailer very funny eBay

Subject: [Spridgets] Midget trailer very funny eBay
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:59:08 -0500
The luggage rack was one of the things that struck me as odd.
Also, where does one put the rear licence plate?
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the 1500 started with the '75?  ( I'm also
willing to be corrected if I'm right, but do be creative! :)
And, I guess it was the builder's artistic decision to keep a piece of
tailpipe on the trailer ...
I like this MGA.  I can't decide what it is that makes it stand out for
me.Windscreen?  Stance? Angle of photo?
( maybe I'm used to seeing the RHD?
)http://bringatrailer.com/2011/03/09/bat-exclusive-enhanced-1958-mga-roadster
/orhttp://tinyurl.com/6d4rac4
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:01:51 -0800
> From: fastvee at yahoo.com
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget trailer very funny eBay
>
> I like the modified windscreen on the trailer. A "Speedster" windscreen
probably wouldn't be legal in PA but I'd like to try it sometime on a fair
weather car. Is that luggage rack mounted the wrong way around?