[Spridgets] Vendor question

Subject: [Spridgets] Vendor question
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:06:44 -0400
Don't know them from Adam. But it does look like a Pierce manifold, which is
what I have on my car. Pierce makes the manifold "drop" so the carb clears the
bonnet.

Works well. But I would check with Pierce direct.
<http://www.piercemanifolds.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=P17-010> it's $7
cheaper.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Some people are like a Slinky, not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. - Anon