[Spridgets] PDLJMPR

Subject: [Spridgets] PDLJMPR
From: froggi60 at gmail.com (WFO Herb)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:24:00 -0700
Trevor,

IMHO, that would be a BIG PLUS for the 'Spridget Community' (other LBC's as
well).  Like Ron said "lots of things on there...."  Yes, many folks off the
list now, and a couple in-spirit only.

Perhaps, with all the talent we have on the list, new articles could be sent
to you for posting.  Must be additional 'links' as well.

Herb