[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Subject: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:42:43 -0500
I get your point here Lester but beg to point out that the Lombardi Trophy,
Lord Stanley's Cup, The Heisman Trophy and the Borg Warner Trophy are
hanging in there pretty good and usually inspire people who don't know who
John Heisman, Vince Lombardi or Lord Stanley were to read up a bit and learn
about them....

Cheers!!
Jim

--