Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues
From: "Heard Saxon" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:13:41 -0400
'I never understood the desire of the average person to have a truck (or
SUV for that matter).  If you need a truck, then buy a truck.  If you
need an SUV then buy an SUV.  If you don't need either one then buy a
car.'

Well, why can't I just buy whatever the hell I want?  This is America ain't
it.  Hell, I don't 'need' an LBC but I have 2 of them.  I don't 'need' a
motorcycle, but I have 2 of those also.  I don't 'need' a boat or a tractor,
but...well, you get the idea.  I don't get this.

Heard

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive