[Spridgets] With a little help from my friends...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] With a little help from my friends...
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:09:14 -0400
Green wire with yellow tracer.

Brown wire with brown tracer.

Gray wire with maroon spots.

Spaghetti with solder sauce.

And a really stiff neck from lying upside down in the cockpit.

I was starting to hallucinate wiring directional signals into my MG TD,
given miscellaneous extra wire bundles and colors that did not quite
mimic the OEM wiring diagram. Twelve hours into it, Rick Fisk came over
with his "circuit beeper" and about 50 years of experience in
electronics. Four hours later...directionals AND brake lights AND not a
single puff of smoke escaped!

Thanks Rick. What a list!

JohnD

www.tinyurl.com/kidsCURE