Re: [Spridgets] Rostyle wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rostyle wheels
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:07:11 -0700
  The environmentalists !  most of what USED to work here no longer
works.  I have to get my carb cleaner shipped to me from a friend in
Tuscon because what we get here is nothing more than potable water and
you can dip the carb in for days and nothing happens.  My chassis paint,
I had shipped to a hotel in Vegas a few days ahead of me having to be in
Vegas for work since they wont ship it to Calif.  Its getting pretty bad
here in Calif. if you want anything that works decently.

     mike

  On 04/04/2011 10:20 AM, Jay wrote:
> Really!
>
> Who does the neutering?
>
>   jay fishbein
>
> wallingford, Ct

> From: Billy Zoom<billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
>
> .... the Krylon formulas here in Kalifornia have beenneutered

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums