[Spridgets] My Largest eBay Profit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] My Largest eBay Profit
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:20:28 -0700
I have over 945 transactions mostly from selling at a 100% feedback rating .
. and I confess that I use eSnipe for bidding as I do not want to influence
the price of the item going up by having a traditional proxy bid in place .
. eSnipe bids at the last 6 seconds.

I have thrown ten or so items up on eSnipe at low bids hoping to win one.
And when I do I wait a couple of weeks and then I resell it on eBay with a
much more informative listing, large eBay HTML pics and sound and video of
me playing the amp or the guitar.   I list it on a Friday night to run ten
days thus covering two weekends and hope for a bidding war in the final
minutes.  I have often made a nice profit doing this.

My biggest profit gain came by a Honda gas tank that I bought for $20.0 at a
garage sale.  This was a perfectly clean brand new tank for the early 70's
Honda 4 cyl 750.  It was also in the factory box  (The 750 might have rolled
out in 1969)?   Not sure. .  .

Anyhow. .  it sold for $997.0 with several bidders at war with each other on
a Sunday night (ten day listing).   There was a total of 26 bids on it, as I
remember.

Now I only wish I could do that every week.   (Or once a month would not be
a bad thing either).

Kirk
59 1275

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html