Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions

To: "David Booker"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Road conditions
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 03:20:20 +0000
David,

I also travel often on the LIE but have found the time of day and place has a
huge impact on the likelihood of getting stopped. At 4 AM in the morning you
can cruise at 80 and no one cares, however try driving east during late morning
around exit 56 and you can get stopped if over 70.  I got a ticket for 71 when
all the cars were all going the same speed. Not even in a 2 seater but my
wife's SUV.  Cop did not care, said the classic line tell it to the judge.

Steve