[Spridgets] Frank Pics

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Frank Pics
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:11:04 -0400
I just went through my iPhoto library and ran the face recognition on Frank.
Here is the result for all to see

http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100255

There are only 37 pics, I am pretty sure I have more. These can be downloaded,
you can upload to the gallery, you can even email pics to the gallery.

If you click on the My Gallery button (upper left) it will take you to the main
gallery. There you can find the Holy Sprite pics as well as some others. Please
be sure to look at the Oct 10 album, it has more of Frank in the sweatshirt
Frankie gave him.

Also, Ed is looking for some pics of folks who visited the OSHIT Central
Garage. So if you have some of you, your friends, etc With or without a car,
send them to Ed.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001