Re: [Spridgets] List for Frank's Sympathy Card

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] List for Frank's Sympathy Card
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 09:37:05 -0400
As I understand it this is just a card from the Spridget list. You are on your
own to make contributions to the Frankie V fund, or whatever.

Rick correct me if that is wrong.

I had thought about just haviong folks send me the money and trust that I would
make any deposits, but that made me uncomfortable as I would have to account
for it. I will still do PayPal if anyone wants. But please make any donations
direct to Francis A. Clarici V.

Larry

On Apr 15, 2011, at 08:56 AM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> Rick, please put me on there, as well.  Are we,  jointly or severally,
> sending something to the family as well as to the Franky V fund?  Donations
> for flowers or...?
>
> Larry Daniels

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html