[Spridgets] Why Frank?

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Why Frank?
From: "Robert Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:38:40 -0700
While struggling to come to grips with the loss of Frank, I recalled a line
from Abbott and Costello's 1946 classic, "The Time of Their Lives".  They
were ghosts from 1780 who had come back to life in modern times, only to see
their colonial nemesis seemingly still alive.  Baffled why such an evil
person could live so long, one said to the other:

"Only the good die young."

At first, it was difficult to understand for a little snot like me.  But
then the penny dropped and I truly understood the implications of the
saying.

Certainly, "Only the good die young," fits Frank to a "T"!!!!!  And makes me
wonder about those of us who have passed our "Sell By" date compared to him.

Buster Evans

The BusterCluster Sprite

http://www.ado13.com/BusterCluster.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1klEzra24