[Spridgets] Some funny video of Frank and a dead cat!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Some funny video of Frank and a dead cat!
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:18:26 -0700
This just up on YouTube.  A video clip of Frank and friends clowning around
with a dead cat at the BusterCluster.  Check it out on the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUVxoAFPXA

Also on Gerards Garage web site "News" link:

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/news.htm

With my permission, Gerard went to a lot of trouble to edit and compress and
down load the up load and all the other "magic" hoops you have to jump
through to get this done for all of you.  My hat is off to him!

Please feel free to post this on any other lists that might be interested or
to people who knew Frank.

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

Robert D. Gardner