[Spridgets] He Keeps Popping-Up

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] He Keeps Popping-Up
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
As many know, I've been going through my Spridget stuff in an attempt to clear
things out and pare down what I have.

Strangely, I've come across several special things this evening I got from
Frank.

A few years ago I acquired a very nice Morris Mini Van and in my plan to letter
it as a service vehicle, Frank through his dad, helped me to get some beautiful
vinyl BMC Rosettes made-up. I've since sold the van but still have those
Rosettes. His dad did a great job. They are freaking gorgeous.

Wayyyyyyy back, Frank sent me a repro that he and his dad created of a Donald
Healey Motor Co, LTD dealer sticker for the back of the car. Nice!

Then....I grabbed a cigar box on a shelf near my computer, (saying to
myself..."What's in here?") to find the Spridget List window stickers he made.
Of course, some of mine were in Pink! And true to Frank, he threw in a Piss on
M*ss transfer. Yes!

These things made me smile.

Like many of us, Frank is going to remind us of his influence and presence for
some time.

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html