Re: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle
From: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:10:15 -0400
Hi Jay,

I believe if you get the 3G version, the 3G subscription is included in the
price of the Kindle, so there is no ongoing cost.

My wife got a Nook for Christmas.  It is the WIFI version because we have
WIFI in the house.  It also works in any Barnes and Noble books store, or
any place with WIFI, like Starbucks if you also like coffee.  There are a
load of free books available, including Google Books, and the Nook works
with many formats that the Kindle doesn't like.  The newer Kindles do
better, but Amazon is like Apple, they want you to only buy from them.

I think it is kewl, but my wife prefers a book in her hands.  She's not a
tech person.

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*