Re: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle

To: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Off Topic - Kindle
From: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:02:12 -0400
The Kindle app for the iPad & iPhone is great unless your in sunlight, then
the screen is difficult to see.  The Kindle is much easier to read in the
sunlight.  I believe that there is no charge for using the 3G on the Kindle.
They are also much lighter weight than the iPad but of course can't do
everything the iPad can do.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Apr 21, 2011, at 1:32 PM, Jay wrote:

> Anyone here have any practical advice they could offer on the Kindle reader?
My