Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III

To: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Dean of Spridgets Sticker - Frank Clarici III
From: Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:28:30 -0400
we had the same thought, Diane said NO!

Larry

On Apr 26, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Allen Hefner wrote:

> [...]
>but what's a few more bucks?  Let's set a price.
>
> If no one else wants to handle the funds, I volunteer.  After a set amount of
>time, a check will be sent to Diane, made out to Frankie V.  Who knows how
>much an education will cost when he is ready.
>
> Let's hear it.  How much per sticker?  A buck a piece, or two for five?
>
> Allen Hefner
> Norristown, PA
>
> Current:
> 2006 Chebbie
> Former:
> 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III
> 1967 Triumph TR4A IRS
> 1964 VW Type I
> 1967 VW Type II
> 1967 Rover 2000TC
> 1977 MG Midget
>

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Macy Larry <lmacy@mac.com> wrote:
> Fellow Spridgeteers,
>
> I want to announce a plan to allow you to add a little remembrance of the
>Dean of Spridgets to your car, tool box or forehead. Kevin, Phil, Rob, Ron and
>I got together and designed a little sticker for your car, toolbox or
>whatever. There are 2 sizes
> Large - 4x2.67" and Small 3x2" The large ones will fit on the windscreen
>behind the mirror and the small ones will fit on the vent window, for those of
>us that have vent windows. We can also have them made in to an outside sticker
>(gooey stuff on the back) or an reverse sticker (gooey stuff on the front,
>inside the window style)
>
> Here is a link to a sample of the sticker so you can see what they will look
>like. They are a "Euro" oval style.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8034540/Frank-Sticker-Small.jpg
>
> At Diane's request we are providing these at no cost to you folks. All we
>need is a number, size and a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) sent to
>
> Kevin Valentine
> P.O. Box 275
> Tuscarora, Pa.  17982
>
> Since this is gratis, we also need to keep our costs down so we are using a
>SurveyMonkey site to judge numbers. We are also restricting the number of
>stickers to 5 to each home. Please go to
>
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FWYHSHQ
>
> and fill in the questions on how many of each type you want. Also add name
>and email. The survey will be open for 1 week, Until as late as I want to stay
>up on Monday night May 2. (they URL for the sticker sample is also on the
>survey form, but apparently SurveyMonkey does not recognize a hyperlink so it
>is a copy and paste job)
>
> Larry
>

> --
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> macy@upenn.edu
> Senior IT Program Director
> Neuropsychiatry Section
> Department of Psychiatry
> University of Pennsylvania
> 3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>

> "I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
>actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums