Re: [Spridgets] What no LBC's at the Royal Wedding?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What no LBC's at the Royal Wedding?
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:43:25 -0400
I'm happy it's almost over also.  Our electricity is out due to a wind storm
that passed through here yesterday, so my wife is annoyed that we didn't get
to record it.  But, I'm sure they'll be rehashing it for quite some time.
Ottawa
winds:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2011/04/28/ottawa-winds458.h
tml
They was a call out to local British car clubs to have some cars displayed in
a couple of spots.  One was the Chateau Laurier hotel, right next to
Parliament Hill.  And, the other, I believe was a restaurant on Elgin St.
My big question of the day:  "Why don't I have an emergency generator for my
home?"  :)

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

<grunthaner@gmail.com>wrote:

> > In honor of our British cars I was surprised to nee no LBC's at the Royal
> > Wedding : (
> > Nice that there was a Jag ; )
> > Lin

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html