Re: [Spridgets] continuing on with Frank's last post

To: Dean Hedin <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] continuing on with Frank's last post
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:46:24 -0400
Sorry my computer was too slow to bother with the video when he posted it as
i often waited to see it at work. I would have loved to help him get that
title if I knew what he was up to. So very sad that many many more creations
will never be made. Frank was a true artist in every sense of the industrial
world. So very missed.
RIP dear friend Frank, your little kitten Sprite is a daily reminder of your
kindness.
Lin