[Spridgets] Round-A-Bouts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Round-A-Bouts
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:14:03 -0700
 I think roundabouts are brilliant, but be careful of one thing.  Be sure
you know which exit you want to take and be really clear on which road you
came in on!

I remember my first time driving there we came to a roundabout and got on to
it, we were not really sure which exit to take so I said no problem, I will
just go around again and you can read the signs, well I didn't notice where
we entered so we ended up going around 4 or 5 times until we just picked one
and took it.  Of course it was the wrong one and it took about an hour to
figure it all out and get back on track.

I suggest getting a GPS and then you will love the roundabouts!

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75