[Spridgets] MKII Wiring Harness Location

Subject: [Spridgets] MKII Wiring Harness Location
From: spritenut at comcast.net (Frank Clarici)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 22:55:19 -0400
On 4/8/2011 7:06 PM, Mark Haynes wrote:
> The MKII is coming along, but I've run into a small stumbling block. When
> passing the headlight and turn signal wiring harness from fender to fender,
> does it run just under the bonnet release in clips, or farther back or farther
> down?
> It's only been 13 years since  took this apart thinking it would be next year
> I put it together, now I need some assistance.
> TIA,

Mark

The main front lamp harness runs down the inner right fender through the
sheetmetal things next to the radiator.
 From inside the grill opening, the harness gets clipped to the front
lip of the upper part where the top grill screws go.
There were 4 clips, 2 are a bit larger then the other 2, the smaller
ones went on the left side as the light harness got smaller.
I try to hide the main bullet connectors in the middle of the grill area
just behind the center support.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ