[Spridgets] For Your Entertainment and Perusal. . "Bugeye Guy" Has A New

Subject: [Spridgets] For Your Entertainment and Perusal. . "Bugeye Guy" Has A New Web Site
From: lmacy at mac.com (Macy Larry)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:18:23 -0400
Hmmm,

Kirpalu is one of the most respected Yoga resorts/schools in the world. I am
taking Theresa there this year. They have instructors from around the world
teach there. Wonder how life coach and Bugeye "restorer" can go together. Maybe
it's a new way of "A New Adventure Every Day"

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe