[Spridgets] Sad News...

Subject: [Spridgets] Sad News...
From: pythias at pacifier.com (Bill L)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 05:52:45 -0700
Hello,

     Sometimes I just want to curl up into a little ball...

     While I knew Paul fairly well, and had met and dealt with Frank a
     little, I knew them both well enough to think (tho I would never
     presume to actually know what went on in either of their heads)
     that they would want US to keep their memories alive by "paying
     things forward" rather than mourning their passing. I believe
     that is the lesson we can learn from contributions to our
     community. We will get over the sadness of their passage, but
     never over their loss. We can honor them best by being the best
     people we can be toward one another, just as they were for us..
     ..

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

   "It's made the grass wet," said Tom after due consideration.