[Spridgets] In loving memory of our dear friend Frank Clarici "Spritenut

Subject: [Spridgets] In loving memory of our dear friend Frank Clarici "Spritenut"
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:01:05 -0400
My Dear Spritely Friends,

It is Sunday, we have put our dear friend Frank to rest yesterday and the
dust is starting to settle with a vast hole in our hearts. We have all been
through an emotional roller coaster desperately seeking him, following link
after link of his photos and text messages in hopes that he is still out
there. In hopes that his memory stays alive. I have never felt quite this
sad about anyone in my life other than my own parents. I am left with
emptiness and dismay as I try to make sense of it all. But it is life though
short as it may be for some and through illness as long as it shouldnt be
and we have to accept it.

We cannot move forward without remembering the message that he has
generously left with us to carry on with, the message of hope and kindness
which we must carry in our hearts and share with others. I have been
fortunate enough to have been able have spend time with Frank others who
have been closer to the man we all loved spent greater moments than I. But
we have all had some kind of a connection with him in one way or another. We
have all in some way have been touched by the man known as Spritenut.
Whether a lurker or one who shares on this list we are all connected to him.
We cannot forget his beautiful message of kindness to others, by giving a
technical message or offering a kind deed such as helping your neighbor with
a project that they are struggling with.

I truly hope that you all stay on this list and offer a hand in any way as
that to me was his message. If in fact you move forward without this
particular list I hope that you continue to do a good deed each day in your
lives. Frank worked exceedingly hard to help others, he exhausted his energy
to do that. He paid it forward day after day. During the sermon though I am
not what I would call a religious person I listened to father Jack with
intent and respect for Franks religious beliefs and I suddenly realized that
Frank was not taken from us with malice. Frank was taken from us because he
was done with his Earthly duties on earth. Frank was taken to be with God
because he earned his wings to be with God. We still are left behind because
we have not done enough. Or that is what I want to believe. I suppose if I
want to live on Earth longer I need to continue to argue with my siblings or
my co workers about trivial things. But if I want to return to where I came
from I would do as Frank had done countless times and be granted the gift to
return. It is simply up to me now. I personally have much more to do here on
Earth to get my Spritely wings so I strongly doubt I will return to my maker
anytime soon, basically because I can still be very selfish.

Let us not forget to be just a little kinder to others for Frank, for his
memory and for the countless messages this man had sent to us while here on
Earth so that perhaps we will one day see him and other we so deeply loved
again and earn our wings.

With loving memory of Frank and remembering his message of love and kindness
to others,

Linda

62 deep pink Sprite Pinky