[Spridgets] Frank's kitten arrival on 4-25-11... countdown : )

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank's kitten arrival on 4-25-11... countdown : )
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:33:57 -0400
List,
As some of you may remember I lost my beautiful all black cat BB to cancer
on Valentines Day this year. I was pretty upset as I had BB for 14 years and
had maintained hospice for her at my home. I had asked for advice from many
and received emails of support and advice for euthanasia as it was getting
near and I never experienced that before. I also asked Frank what to do and
he told me the story of his favorite cat (I believe black also) named
Crusty. Frank took Crusty to work in his truck for the day as he knew that
was the day to put dear Crusty down and he wanted to spend a little more
time with him. After the whole day with Crusty he brought him in to say good
bye. After visiting with Diane yesterday I found out that Frank drove around
with Crusty after his passing as it was very hard for him to bury his
favorite cat.

Frank knew how upset i was to loose BB and as we all know Frank wanted his
friends to be happy like he was. So he emailed me that Tiffany's cat had
kittens and 2 were black. Well I saw my little kitten yesterday and I will
be picking her up on Monday 4-25-11. I originally was going to name her Hope
because the cancer was so hopeless to cure but after Franks passing I
decided to name her Sprite Hope in memory of Frank as we all need hope after
his untimely death as he was a friend and inspiration to all of us.

I will post youtube and photos of little Sprite Hope on Monday.
Linda