[Spridgets] Soap Box...

Subject: [Spridgets] Soap Box...
From: John.Deikis at va.gov (Deikis, John G)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:41:48 -0400
Race car motor's apart. TD motor's apart. One has to be ready by the
June 4yth, so I will unlikely see any racetracks before late summer. Too
bad, though. I really enjoyed Blackhawk a couple of years ago, despite
losing a couple of Moon discs off of my trailer while traversing the
Chicago Skyway to get there.
JohnD