[Spridgets] Oil Leaking From Front of 948 Engine

Subject: [Spridgets] Oil Leaking From Front of 948 Engine
From: refisk at chartermi.net (Rick Fisk)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:27:57 -0400
Doug,

I don't know what the torque spec is for the pulley bolt.  But I replaced a
broken crank pulley and the oil seal on my Bugeye while sitting on the side
of the road after the pulley broke - so it can't be too hard.  This was back
in 1968 somewhere south of Buster's in Anaheim, CA.  I was able to walk to a
parts place nearby and get the parts I needed and do the repair with just
the tools I had in the car.   :-)

Rick